Sunday, June 23, 2013

Graduation

My cousin graduated from High School a couple weeks ago, and I just had to share what we gave him as his gift! 
Let me first say, that he loves candy, of any kind so when I came up with this idea, it was a no brainer, I had to do it..It was just a matter of finding all the candy I needed, which ended up not being that hard, Walgreens pretty much had everything I needed!

So here it is..a candy card!!

so here is what it says and the candy I used:

"Congratulations! we can't give you an Orbit (gum) around Mars or a trip to the Milky Way so how about some words of wisdom.  Don't be an Airhead, go to class.  You can't just Rolo (ver) and go back to bed, you need to be a Smartie to Skor a 100 Grand Payday.  When you need a Fastbreak from school you can head to Pats (a local pizza joint, that was a gift card) for a snack.   Don't just be a Nerd, you need to have Mounds of fun and Almond Joy yourself! We're very proud of you and love you to Pieces (Reese's)

P.S.  Stay away from the Mary Jane"

It was a hit! and the candy was probably all gone that night! (ok maybe not that night) 
It's so fun and easy to make and if you have a candy lover, they will really enjoy this, I did like putting an actual gift card on too though, so then they don't just get a bunch of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment