Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Wearing




Baby wearing is such a great trend, I love being able to wear my baby! It's awesome having him so close to me for one thing, but when you can go somewhere and kind of protect your baby from people and their germs, that's always a good thing for me!
He is so comfy in it and always falls asleep, best part, your hands are free! you can totally just wear it around the house so that you can get things done while the baby naps, awesome!

*Disclaimer: I don't have an ergo, a baby bjorn, a babyhawk or any other types of carriers, nor have I ever used one, so I can not compare them to the boba, I can simply tell you what I like about mine.


boba was the baby center product awards 2012 editors pick!!
and the boba 3g (pictured below) was awarded top baby carrier by baby center 2012
(they have also won many other awards)




So, with all that being said here are some reasons why I love my boba:

#1.  I love the color, plain & simple! I went with the brown and green organic one, it's so cute! (pictured below) but they really are all cute and super soft and light.

#2.  It is so easy to wear, and so easy to put on.  There are adjustments everywhere and you don't need any help at all, thats awesome!  It is very comfortable, and although my son only weighs 16lbs right now, I really feel like I could wear it for a long period of time.

#3.  It goes from 7-45lbs so you can get a lot of use out of it.  There is no newborn insert, you just fold the bottom up to make it a little shorter.  Eventually you wear it on your back and as your child gets taller there are also attachable stirrups so that their feet don't just hang.  They really look so comfortable in these, there is plenty of material to really hold them in and give them good support.

#4.  There are zippered pockets for keys, phone, pacifier, money, whatever you want/need to keep in there.  I always make sure I have a pacifier in mine!

#5.  Probably one of my favorite if not my most favorite features, there is a snap on both sides on your shoulder, guess what its for...a purse, diaper bag, camera, whatever! How amazing is that?!
You go to the mall, put your baby in their boba, and take the strap of your purse and snap it in on the shoulder and you don't have to worry about it falling down, amazing!  Someone was really thinking when they thought of that one!!

They are priced about $120-$125 with the organic ones being a little more expensive, but trust me, they're worth every penny!!

There is also a wrap, that I would love to try too.  Those are $38 on their website.  If anyone has tried those, let me know what you think!


here is the boba that I have! Isn't that color great! and you can click here to check them out!

If you decide to get a boba let me know how you like it, or if you have any questions that maybe I didn't mention above please just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you

*pictures are from their website, I was not asked by boba or compensated to do this review.  I simply love my carrier and wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment