Friday, January 25, 2013

So Delicious


So I've been dairy free for about a month now because my son's doctors think he has a dairy intolerance and since I'm still breast feeding that meant I had to cut out dairy! At first, I thought, you've got to be kidding me, what the heck am I going to eat?! I mean obviously I'll do this for my child but I'm going to be hungry all the time. (Seriously, everything has some type of dairy in it!) Really though, it hasn't been that hard! It's been worse for my husband because he keeps forgetting! So I'm at the grocery store, looking through all the dairy free stuff and I find this....




oh my goodness!! It's so delicious (hehe) but really it is, so good! Even when I don't have to be dairy free anymore, I think I will still get this..oh man, seriously if you like coconut, chocolate & peanut butter then go pick this up and try it, you won't be disappointed! I can't wait to curl up and have some tonight, Yumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment