Saturday, November 24, 2012

Homemade Tortilla Chips

So last night my husband was looking through some of the things that I have "pinned" on Pinterest and he decided that he was going to make the homemade tortilla chips.  Works for me, all I had to do was snap a few pics and I got myself a blog post with my husband doing all the hard work, not that it was actually very hard because these are super easy!!

take some tortilla shells, we already had these thats why they are flour but you could use corn too.  Cut them up into little triangles, whatever size you want


arrange them on a baking sheet


Spray them with some cooking oil, we used Pam and pop those bad boys in the oven for 10 mins at 350 degrees


voila you have homemade tortilla chips!! They were really good too, perfect for salsa but they were a little thick, almost like a pita bread, they would have been delish with some hummus! 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment