Saturday, November 24, 2012

Felt Flower Necklace

I saw this super cute and super easy necklace and just had to make one!

I was going to make the flowers out of felt myself (its super easy, I'll show you in another post sometime) however, I was at A.C. Moore and just happened upon this pre-made beauties so I figured, why not?  It saved me a little bit of time and they were cute and cheap, the whole necklace, flowers, felt and chain came to $3.01 you can't beat that!


Here are my flowers, some black felt and a chain.



I laid the chain on the felt in the shape that I wanted to be, how I wanted it to look once it was done and on my neck I guess.


and here is why, you are going to take your flowers and hot glue the bottoms of them and then stick them on the felt with the chain underneath them
then I took some scissors and cut the felt around the flowers, I cut it so that none of the felt would show over the flowers

and here is the finished product, a cute DIY flower necklace! I can't wait to wear it.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment